Monday 16 September 2013

Library Haul: September 2013

This morning my sister and I went to the library in the closest town to us (we have a library about 15 minutes from us but it's fairly small) so we went into town to browse the big one. We ended up getting quite a lot of good stuff, especially in the YA section.

You can check out what my sister got over on her website The Coffee House

What I Got:


  1. Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life by Bryan Lee O'Malley
  2. The Sea Change by Joanna Rossiter
  3. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
  4. Doctor Who Short Trips: The Solar System
  5. The Future of Us by Jay Asher
  6. Splendor by Anna Godberson
  7. Under the Dome by Stephen King

That's everything. I'm hoping to get through a few of these before the read-a-thon I'm taking part in, and I'm sure some of them will be read during the read-a-thon.


No comments:

Post a Comment